Tuesday, October 23, 2012


Today I received a letter from a very good friend of mine from Laurus Title
I feel that it may be informative and something that I may be able to share with you.
So if you are in the area and you would like to learn a little more about the note business then
this may be the opportunity that you have been looking for.
Dear Dave,

I have had a lot of calls and questions about the Note business; what it is and how it works. I agree that the Note Business provides an excellent opportunity for an investor to achieve their goals. BUT HOW DO YOU LEARN ABOUT IT?
The Noteworthy Convention - Tropicana Hotel
Las Vegas, NV, October 25 thru 28
I had the pleasure of attending last year and I am going again this year!
The Noteworthy Convention is, far and away, the single best event of the year. If you have serious thoughts of success in any aspect of real estate investing, then this event is where you need to be for a few days this week.
,
"Killer networking, 40+ of the top experts in
the business, and did I mention the networking...?"
I am going to be there, you should be there too!
I'll be in Las Vegas from Wednesday 10/24 through Monday 10/29
If you want to spend some time with me in Vegas,
Even if you don't attend Noteworthy,
Send me an email or text me at 440-570-8202
We can set up an appointment to meet.
Click on the link below to find out more about the Noteworthy Convention.
Invest in yourself and your education. See you there.
Our Services Include
Education / Consulting / Escalation
Due Diligence Audits & Escrow for Note Buyers
Short Sale Processing / Transactional Funding
Transactional Analytics / Transaction Management
Title Insurance and Escrow Services Nationwide
For More Information
Call 440-570-8202
logo

No comments:

Post a Comment